Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cambodia

Angkor Wat has been one of the most desirable desitination in my mind ever since I studied architecture. So much history and serene beauty that I wanted to see.

Cambodia is still under major rebuilding phase ever since the country had gone thru civil war. Angkor Wat has been well protected under World Heritage site. It is breathtaking to see those structure harmonized with smile face of statues.

I was a bit nervous when I planed to visit only because I had such a short time. With help from a friend in US, I found Sonia from Connecting-Asia travel agency and made my trip absolutely great. Given the time which was only 3 days, I was able to maxmize travel experience with a private tour guide.


I recommend highly for kind and caring service from Connecting-Asia.

Dohee Lee
Traveled to Thailand & Cambodia in October 2007

No comments: