Monday, November 24, 2008

From Wales to Bhutan

I would like to thank Connecting Asia for providing me with a unique experience during my holiday in Bhutan. All travel arrangements and accommodation was comfortable. The guide was able to show us aspects of the unique nature and philosophy of life in Bhutan. We were made to feel an integral part of the cultural activities and the daily life of the people. Everyone greeted us with a good heart

To visit Bhutan during the coronation and being able to meet the king was an experience that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I must thank Connecting Asia for arranging the itinerary around this event.

I would highly recommend and travel with Connecting Asia in the future especially to Bhutan.
Stephen Pratt
Wales
U.K

Traveled to Bhutan in November 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing best travel information on Holiday in Bhutan. I have also found one website which offier similar services "Holiday in Bhutan,Trip to Bhutan,Group Tour to Bhutan,Private Tour Bhutan,Festival Tour in Bhutan.".

Holiday in Bhutan